If this cleaner can 100% streak free my car windows from the grubby, dirty, nasty, oily, poop-ridden fingerprints of a toddler… HALLELUJAH!! Oh, did I mention? IT DOES!!!! Hell to the yeah, folks. Better than freaking Windex, & that’s a promise! Also, no harsh chemicals required :)
Removes water spots, dirt, grime & grubby toddler fingerprints! Why is this cleaner the best?! The secret ingredient: cornstarch! Glass & mirrors aren’t actually smooth, they have somewhat of a porous surface. The porous surface allows most cleaners to bond with the water stuck in the surface. The cornstarch actually breaks down those bonds which result in the most amazing streak-free, spot free & shiny sheen!
SHIT YOU’LL NEED:
16 oz glass spray bottle
1 Tbsp cornstarch
½ cup white vinegar
½ cup rubbing alcohol
5 drops peppermint essential oil
5 drops lavender essential oil
6 drops orange essential oil
HOW TO DO THE SHIT:
1. Put a funnel in the top of your glass spray bottle to make your life easier. Who are we kidding? Life isn’t easy… but this recipe is ;)
2. Add 1 Tbsp cornstarch down the hatch. The first time I did this recipe, I put the cornstarch in after my liquids. NOT A SMART IDEA. Be smarter than me guys, be smarter than me.
3. Add your white vinegar & rubbing alcohol.
4. Add your essential oils.
5. Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water & give your bottle a shake like it’s a MFing shake weight!!
6. Use this uuuuhhhhhmazing streak free cleaner on any glass, windows, or mirrors. NO STREAKS. EVER.