These pancakes need no introduction. Just look at that stack of beauties ^^^ OH MY DAMN <3 <3 *drooooooool*
They’re gluten free, but you’d sure NEVER know it!! They’re golden & chocolatey with a tender ass crumb… that’s all you need to know.
It’s the easiest & quickest breakfast, not to mention THEE tastiest! C’mon, it’s time to make these now.
Serves: 6 good size pancakes
Prep Time: You tell me...
SHIT YOU’LL NEED:
½ cup – ¾ cup mini chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
| DRY |
¼ cup white rice flour
¼ cup brown rice flour
¼ cup tapioca starch
½ tsp xanthan gum
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 Tbsp sugar
| WET |
2/3 cup milk
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
HOW TO DO THE SHIT:
1. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium bowl & whisk whisk whisk.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients until completely combined.
3. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; pour the wet ingredients into the well & whisk for a couple minutes until batter is completely smooth! **NOTE: you’re going to see some fuckin’ thickening action right before your eyes as you’re stirring—RAD!
4. Let the batter stand for about 10 minutes so the xanthan gum has time to work it’s damn magic.
5. Once the batter has sat, stir in chocolate chips.
6. Preheat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat.
7. When pan is ready, grease pan slightly. Pour however much batter your heart desires.
8. Pancakes are ready to be turned over when the bubbles that pop stay open!
9. Cook until the bottom is golden brown perfection!
10. OM NOM NOM.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meeean ^^^^^ :O :O :O